Title: SF Citizen Workshop
Location: 1 South Van Ness Ave, SF
Description: San Francisco Citizenship Workshop
When: Saturday, December 5, 9:30am
Where: 1 South Van Ness, San Francisco 94103
The SF Pathways initiative offers free workshops for citizenship application assistance. The December 5th workshop will be taking place at 1 South Van Ness on the 2nd Floor in the Atrium Conference Room (San Francisco). During this workshop, the applicants will be led through separate stations before check-out to determine application eligibility:
• English Assessments
• Attorney Consultations
• N-400 Form Filling
• Final Review
Please note: these workshops are best suited for non-complex and basic cases. If you have a case involving disability waiver applications, extensive criminal history, or excessive trips outside the United States, please contact one of our offices to schedule an appointment for individual consultation.
Time Commitment: The entire application process requires at least 2 hours. Due to high demand, individuals may need multiple hours to complete the application process. Please bring lunch and refreshments for the wait.
Do I need to register?
No, you do not need to register. Just show up at the start of the event.
What to bring
• You can download and print out this Citizenship Workshop Checklist, which lists the items below.
• Your green card and all current and expired passports.
• 2 passport-style photos.
• List of all trips and dates outside of the U.S. in the past 5 years.
• List of employment and/or schools for the past five years, including start and end dates.
• List of home addresses where have you lived in the last 5 years, including start and end dates.
• Information about your current spouse and all prior marriages for you and your spouse, including names, addresses, dates/places of birth, date/place of marriage, SSN, immigration status and A# (if any).
• Information about all of your children, including names, addresses, dates/places of birth, SSN, immigration status and A# (if any).
• If you have been arrested: Bring ALL arrest and court documents, even if charges were dropped or record expunged.
• Men Only: If you were living in the U.S. between the ages of 18 and 26, please bring evidence of Selective Service registration. You can get evidence of your Selective Service registration by calling 888-655-1825 or visiting www.sss.gov.
• Application Filing Fee: Bring a Check or Money Order for $680.00 made out to “US
Department of Homeland Security” (if 75 or older, fee is $595). If you cannot afford the filing fee, you may qualify for a fee waiver. You must bring documents such as pay stubs, your most recent tax return (and W2’s), and/or recent written proof that you receive public benefits like SSI, Medi-Cal, food stamps, WIC, CalWorks, cash aid, general assistance, etc.
This event is organized by the San Francisco Pathways to Citizenship Initiative
Want to volunteer at this event? Sign up
Start Time: 9:30 AM