CPMC Strike Rally

Posted by on April 17, 2012

Title: CPMC Strike Rally
Location: CPMC California Campus ~ 3700 California Street
Description: Come support striking Stationary Engineers 39 at CPMC’s California Campus. Grab a bag of popcorn & a picket sign and stand with our union brothers & sisters.
Start Time: 2:00 PM
Date: 2012-04-18

7 Responses to “CPMC Strike Rally”

1. neighbor in Laurel Heights says:

I agree with the strike but they are blowing whistles and horns all day long disturbing a quiet neighborhood full of children. Our kids aren’t napping and when we’ve spoken to the strikers (who are wearing earplugs) we are rebuffed told that they will continue to do so until the strike is over.

We wish they would acknowledge that they are affecting more then CPMC and act accordingly (ie no more whistles and horns disturning non-CPMC neighbors).

• Wife of engineer says:

Sorry, but my husband is a striking engineer and unless this strike ends soo my kids won’t eat which I think trumps your napping..

2. Neighbor on CA says:

I concur with the above statement. I live right on California Street directly across from this madness. It’s so unbelievably annoying. I want to start my own strike against these strikers for disturbing the peace! Please stop.

• Wife of striking engineer says:

Why don’t you complain to CPMC managment???
      They could immediately stop the strike and return all the engineers back to work.

3. Eric says:

Inconsiderate to say the least. Also seem to have gotten increasingly more hostile. I would love to stand outside one of their homes ringing a bell incessantly. Bet you they wouldn’t last an hour

• Paul says:

Blame CPMC. Maybe Eric or “Neighbor on CA” can tell us where the CPMC public relations managers live. That might be a good place to make some noise next time.

4. Brian says:

It’s beyond annoying. It is intolerable. Any support you may have had from me, or any of the neighbors I have spoken with, is gone. The antics used are childish and are a huge slap in the face to innocent people who calls this neighborhood home.

Agree with the above comment regarding turning the tables and having people with airhorns, bells, whistles, stand outside any one of their houses and see what they would have to say.

» powered by radicalDESIGNS